Sunday, April 21, 2013

PRESENT MOMENT GOLF WEBSITE GOES LIVE

I am very excited to announce the formation of Present Moment Golf, my Golf Instruction and Life Coaching business.

For many years I have been searching for a way to combine all of my various skills and training into my work.  This has been challenging to realize in working for others due to the seemingly unrelated nature of my talents.

I am a teacher.
I love the process of teaching a skill to someone and doing it in a supportive, caring and patient way.

I am a counselor.
My presence is calming and I am able to sit with someone in their struggles and difficulty.

I am a golf professional.
I love the game of golf and the lessons it teaches us about life.  I love the spirit of the game and what it has always meant to me in my own life.

I am a monk.
I thrive on peace and tranquility.  I love simplicity and reducing life down to that which is necessary and supportive of overall health and happiness.

I am a gypsy.
I love being on the move, new challenges, new vistas.

I am a writer.
I enjoy and have skill at expressing myself in the written word.

I am a creator
I love the creative process and producing something unique.  I love independence and the ability to set my own agenda.

After taking an honest look at how I would integrate all these various skills and interests, I decided that I would have to create this ideal job.  That is what Present Moment Golf is about and I am excited about it!

I will be offering the following services at Present Moment Golf.


Online Video Golf Instruction (via email submission)
Real-time Online Golf Instruction (via Skype)
Sports Psychology Coaching Sessions (via Skype and In-person)
In-person Golf Instruction (various locations throughout the year)
Play with the Pro Golf Vacations
Life Coaching Weekend Retreats


Check out the website at www.presentmomentgolf.com

No comments:

Post a Comment