Monday, May 27, 2013

Present Moment Golf Goes Mobile

Present Moment Golf is officially mobile.  I'm coming to you today from Fredericksburg, VA on my way up to Belgrade, Maine to teach at the Maine Golf and Tennis Academy with Kenny Knox for the summer.

Thank you to the following people for helping to bring the "Present Moment Golf Mobile" (Shaggy) into great shape for the trip and making this mobile golf instruction business possible....

Levi Cunningham - Thank you Levi for all your many hours of help in overhauling the engine and for all your support....while working two jobs!!

Jason Price - Thank you Jason for taking the time to come out and help Levi on your time off, which I know is incredibly precious.

James Cunningham - Thank you James for all your hard work helping your brother get the RV rolling down the road.  The picture I have of you passed out, sleeping with containers of transmission fluid, tells the story of your hard work.

Gary Dennings - Thank you for your expertise and for allowing us to use your garage to rebuild the engine.  That pizza we ordered should be arriving any minute now.

Jerry Boulia (Jerry's Garage in Havelock) - Thank you Jerry for all your hard work in bringing it all together at the last minute.  I am so glad I found the right guy for the job. 

The Kershners (Will, Bonnie, Abby and Hannah) - Thank you for all your support and for helping me to clean and decorate the RV.  You definitely helped to make it feel like a home.

I'm out here "Living the Dream"....or as my niece says, "Living a Dream" :)

Off to Maine!

Steve Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment